Natural Travel Tips
Hey nomads, wilders and wanderers...
Here are some natural travel tips from WILD EARTH friends.
Gentle and natural for your body & the environment!
- Use Biodegradable Soap for your body & hand wash clothes
- Create a Natural Medicine First Aid Kit--take one of our classes to learn how
- Learn some basic Acupressure or Reflexology. Gigi had an entire boat of folks pressing on their 'anti-nausea' wrist & palm points on one rugged crossing to Isla Mujeres staving off sea sickness
- Paddler Brenda Betz-Stoltz picks up probiotics or acidophillus tablets to stave off potentially nasty intestinal bacteria
- Pack Oregano or Tea Tree Oil, an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral
- Our top picks of essential oils for travel: tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus, oregano, peppermint & clary sage
- On our health care exchange to Cuba, Gigi & students added "Emergen-C" to their purified water on long, humid day trips
- Remember Aloe Vera Gel & an herbal green salve with Comfrey for skin
- Don't forget Arnica homeopathic gel for bruises, strains, sprains & overworked muscles...but don't use on open wounds